X

OUR PARTNERS

HDFC

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company is a business alliance between two extremely revered and universal business groups. HDFC is undoubtedly India’s foremost housing finance company and has a 51% stake in this venture. On the other hand, ERGO International with 49% stake is the insurance division of the coveted Munich Re Group. Together they form a winning combination with HDFC’s ever-growing presence in the country and ERGO’s insurance experience and expertise. The company offers a complete range of General Insurance solutions with products such as motor, travel, health, home, personal accident for the retail sector and marine, fire, liability, property for the corporate sector.

With over 1900 employees in 104 branches across 89 Indian cities, the company is currently the third largest private sector General Insurance Company in India. It takes pride in its diverse network of brokers, corporate and retail agents and bancassurance along with its highly adept direct sales force. The company strives to provide a unique experience and extraordinary customer support to its esteemed customers to ensure that they cater to their every need. It has even been presented with an ISO certification for its outstanding operation standards and an ‘iAAA’ rating as a testimony exceptional claim settlement record.


OUR OTHER PARTNERS